WordPress is software to develop a website. When you heard about Websites you might think about coding. But now, there is much software that can let you develop a Website without any coding. You need a domain and hosting. And there are many free WordPress hosting online but first, let’s talk about domain and hosting.
What is a Domain And a Hosting
Now first we will talk about that what is a domain and what is hosting. A domain is the name of your website for example whatwithnet.com and hosting is where all your files are stored. You buy a domain and hosting then install WordPress in it and start developing your website.
Free WordPress Hosting Online
But what if you just want to practice WordPress and do not want to spend money on it. This is possible. There are some hosting companies that provide free hosting. But I think you should only use them for practice.
Some Free Web Hosting
We will talk about Awardspace in detail.
No below is a guide that how to sign up on awardspace and develop your WordPress website for free.
- Go to awardspace.
- Register your account.
You can also sign up with your Facebook or Gmail account. I have signed up by entering the details myself.
- Click on login or something like it.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email.
- Now you can do other tasks.
- Hover over hosting tools that are above on the website and click on domain manager.
- Click on create a free subdomain.
- Write a domain name and click on create.
- Hover on hosting tools and click on zacky app installer.
- Click on browse and install apps.
- Click on WordPress.
- Click on Proceed to step 2.
- Write the details and click on the install application.
- Wait for some time.
- After some time the screen will display that WordPress was installed.
- Now you can start developing your website using WordPress.
You probably read an article that how to install WordPress on 000webhost but in this article I talk about free hosting and guide you to install WordPress on awardspace. I hope that you will like this article. Share this article with your friends who want to install WordPress using Free WordPress Hosting Online. And if you want to learn about Freelancing then click here. Learn Freelancing Online.
These two posts from digital.com may also be helpful for you:
This post about password managers may also be helpful for you.